Workers' Compensation Safety Board of Nova Scotia

Talk to your Case Worker

When a claim is filed, it will be assigned a case worker who will help both the injured worker and employer through the claims process.

You will both be provided with contact information so that you can get in touch with questions or concerns. 

For employers, you can find the name of the case worker assigned to the claim in MyAccount. If you are not a registered for MyAccount, you can call the WCB (toll free) at  1-877-211-9267 to request claim information.

For injured workers, please call us at 1-800-870-3331 for assistance.

To ensure you receive the best service possible, we ask that you contact your case worker in advance to schedule an appointment if you require a face-to-face meeting.