The new MyAccount is now available
Over the next week, system-generated emails will be sent to all MyAccount users prompting you to reset your password to gain access to the new system. If you would like to log in to the new MyAccount now, simply click Forgot Password
from the log in screen, and follow the instructions.
There are a few things you need to know about the new MyAccount:
• Your username has changed and is now matched to your email address.
• In the new MyAccount, all firm claim-related documents will be available to all profiles that have access to claim-related correspondence.
Your Employer Administrator is responsible for making sure only users who should access claim-related correspondence, can access claim–related correspondence. This is very important. Please ensure your Employer Administrator confirms assigned roles and what information they provide access to in order to ensure the correct levels of access are granted or restricted to users.
Details on managing user access are posted on our support site, support.wcb.ns.ca
• Notifications will remain off in order to finalize a process that will ensure only notification messages are sent to users who need to see them.
Until notifications are turned on, please check in periodically for new messages and information. We will also work to keep you informed by phone, or other methods if necessary, until notifications become functional.
• Statements of Account will be available soon.
In addition to the resources available on support.wcb.ns.ca
, you can also watch this tutorial webinar
showing some of the main business tools in the new MyAccount, including:
• Submitting payroll information;
• Managing contractors;
• Claim data download;
• Secure messaging; and
• Updating contact information