Complete this form
- to register for workers’ compensation coverage for workers
- to apply for workers’ compensation coverage (called Special Protection) for proprietors/partners or family members living in the same household as the proprietor, partner, active officer or director of an Incorporated (limited) company.
This process will take about 20 minutes to complete.
You will need the following information with you to complete this application:
- Contact information of person completing this form, the financial and claims contact for the business
- Email address
- Full legal name, birth date and contact information of proprietors, partners, officers and active directors (whichever is applicable)
- Canada Revenue Agency Business Number (BN) (e.g., 9-digit account number such as a GST/HST account number, unique to a firm), if business has one.
- If the business has three or more employees, the date when the third worker was hired.