MyAccount is WCB Nova Scotia's essential online business tool for employers. It gives you 24/7 access to your account and claim information, and you can send and receive messages and documents securely.
Up-to-the minute information on injury claims, trends and costs will help you manage and improve your prevention and return-to-work programs.
You can use MyAccount to…
- Send and receive documents securely – less fax, regular mail, or telephone tag
- Submit an injury report and other forms
- Report and submit payroll
- Check clearance status for your business and your subcontractors
- Manage your subcontractor list
- View rate information
- View monthly Statements of Account and reported payroll
- Monitor claim status and costs in real time, and manage claims more efficiently
- View newly registered claims and specific information such as case worker and direct phone numbers
- View and calculate the costs of injuries on your business and compare your experience to your industry
- Identify claims with outstanding injury reports
- Monitor appeals
- View inspection reports, compliance orders and other Occupational Health & Safety documents
Keep Current with Us
There are different levels of access within MyAccount. Make sure the email addresses for all your MyAccount users are up to date so no one misses important messages.Learn more about these roles.
Questions about how to use MyAccount or secure messaging? View our online support site
or call us at 1-800-870-3331.
To register as a new MyAccount user, you will need a temporary account registration code. If you have opened a WCB account within the last few weeks, your code can be found in your welcome package and contains a series of upper and lower case letters, numbers and special characters. This code should be used by the employee who will be your MyAccount administrator. Once logged in, you will be able to provide access for additional employees. Note that the code is only good for 30 days.
To reset or obtain a new registration code, call 1-800-870-3331. You will be asked to provide your Business Number (BN).